KUKO Moses Basket | Rose in April Goose by Charlie Crane
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This item is shipped directly from the manufacturer, shipping is included in the price. Please allow up to 10 business days for processing. This item is final sale, no returns accepted. Please contact email@example.com for international enquiries.
For the first few months of your child’s life, what could be better than a cosy cocoon that can be taken anywhere? From the bedroom to the living room, from the living room to the holiday home…
In addition to its handles, the KUKO Moses basket – made of foam and organic cotton – is optionally provided with a natural wooden support and can be transformed into a gently rocking cradle in the blink of an eye. Please note the wooden support for the bassinet and fitted sheet are optional extras and are sold separately.
Rose in April is a French brand of decoration accessories. Elodie, the creator is inspired by the things she would like to have in her child's room if she was still a little girl. Thus, she invents colourful, cheerful and funny pieces.
- Use from birth until the child can sit alone, stand up or crawl
- Compliant with European standard EN1466:2014
- Firm, honeycombed and breathable foam
- Mattress included, fitted sheet not included
- Detachable and machine washable fabric at 30°C
- Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès for Charlie Crane
- Registered design
- Dimensions of the assembled bassinet: 73 x 43 x H 28 cm
- Cover: 100% organic cotton fabric & 100% polyether foam filling
- Mattress: 100% cotton fabric & 100% polyether foam filling, PP base
- Do not use the bassinet until you have read the user manual
- Wash the KUKO cover once before using it for the first time